TRIBUTE TO MOTHER


Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers all over the world!



Here is our online tribute to our moms -- WE LOVE YOU LOTS...



Today is Mother's Day . ‘’MOTHER’’ is not a word it is name of  LOVE,SACRIFICE,DEVOTION,KINDHEART,CARING AND lot more nothing to end her loving behaviour.Mother is the best gift for us.


I try my best through out the year to show my love to my mom and not just on one special day. It still feels funny that I get to take part in this day as a mommy along side my mother.  So I just want to say how much I love you Mom and thanks for putting up with me for all these years. I would also like to wish all my friends that are now moms A Happy Mother's Day! the best role model for me through out the years in my life.



Every kid knows that EVERY day is mother's day, but I -- for one -- do a poor job of showing it...