Never too late for love – World Oldest Couple


This is the belief of Forrest Lunsway and Rose Pollard, who were married this March 19. They're considered to be the world's oldest newlyweds.
Both Forrest and Rose had been married before, but were single when they met back in 1983 at a senior's dance. Soon they started dating.


'I told him up front I had no intention of getting married," Rose said. "But then one day he asked me 'how come we never got married? And I said 'because you never asked me.'"
''So he got down on one knee and said, 'Well I'm asking you now, just set the date.' I told him, 'I'll marry you on your 100th birthday.' And I did."




Both believe that you should know each other before getting married. And now it’s the time when both know each other very well. They had experience to share and spent their married life according to it.
"We've got many happy years left as I intend to stick around until I'm at least 110," Forrest said. "You've got to use it or lose it."